It is becoming more important to make sure your customers are aware of any Allergens that are present in food. We have designed a range of simple labels to make this process easy for you.
There are 14 main Allergens that you must be aware of and communicate to your customers.
- (1)Celery (2)Cereals containing gluten – including wheat, rye, barley and oats
- (3)Crustaceans – such as prawns, crabs and lobsters
- (4)Eggs (5)Fish (6)Lupin (7)Milk (8)Molluscs – such as mussels and oysters
- (9)Mustard (10)Tree nuts – including almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios and macadamia nuts
- (11)Peanuts (12)Sesame seeds (13)Soybeans (14)Sulphur dioxide and sulphites (if they are at a concentration of more than ten parts per million)